Jayenil Developers is a premium mobile Games and Apps developing company that develops apps and games for Android devices. Our mission: Creating awesome Free android apps for android lovers.
Thank you for visiting our web site and for placing your trust in this application. We strive to do everything to respect the trust users have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- We respects your privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected about you. We understand the user's concern and its privacy. The data that you may provide will always be secure and will not be shared with third parties. Some of the permissions that we required in our app, is used to provide you the better user experience. We never ever collect it from user's device.
- We do not collect any personal user data. We may use tools or third-party analytics software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you (we track only data such as: device type, mobile device software, data carrier, ...)
4. NON-PERSONAL DATA
- Advertisers who serve ads may use technology which can uniquely identify mobile devices to deliver better target messages and control number of times you get an Add. Add Networks may access your unique device identifier through their own technologies and use it to target advertising to you.
- Advertisers make available links through advertisements or otherwise enabling you to access third party sites, tools or games. Please note that, while using such sites, tools or games, you are not affiliated with or controlled by us.
- Our applications use Google AdMob ads as primary ad service.
5. THIRD-PARTY KEYBOARD WARNINGS
When installing any EMOJI KEYBOARD on your device, you may encounter a warning message saying that EMOJI KEYBOARD “may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like passwords, credit card numbers or any personal or non personal data that you entered”. Our Products are designed NOT to receive, store or transmit such sensitive data. This alert appears whenever ANY third-party keyboard is enabled.
6. POLICY CHANGES